Re: [GENERAL] Failed to compile

От Herouth Maoz
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Failed to compile
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
(Redirected to the ports list)

At 18:45 +0200 on 4/1/99, Jun Zhang wrote:

> Happy New Year,
> I downloaded 6.4.2 to Solaris 2.6.
> After configure, I did
>     gmake all
> The compilation stopped after encountered two errors, and I can see
> that they are related to one problem, which is a file being not found.
>
> The first error is
> d bootstrap.y
> d: command not found
>
> The second error is
> cannot open y.tab.c
>

> Thank you, and any clue is welcome.

Well, my solaris is merely 2.5.1, and I haven't tried 6.4.2, only 6.4 so
far. However, you should note:

1) You need to have flex installed, instead of lex.
2) You probably need to have bison instead of yacc as well.

Remove the install cache and try again after you install these two.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.
http://telem.openu.ac.il/~herutma